City v United: Carlos Tevez exclusive

Dribble

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/April/City-v-Unied-Carlos-Tevez-exclusive

[bigimg]http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/News/Team%20News/2011-2012%20Season/Away%20Games/Norwich%2014%20April/Tevez%20goal%20Celeb.ashx[/bigimg]

There's only one place you can see and hear Carlos Tevez preview the biggest Manchester derby for four decades - right here on mcfc.co.uk.

The Argentine striker spoke to CityTV and the interview will be aired from the early hours of Monday morning up until kick-off.

Find out where Carlos believes the key battles will be against United and why he has such a great scoring record against the Reds.

He also talks about his partnership with Sergio Aguero, his desire to make up for lost time and what winning the Premier League would mean for City - don't miss it!

After reading reports that he volunteered to do City in The Community work on Friday and being the most settled he's ever been in his footballing career, and with Mancini talking about Tevez not being 100% fit, but with a good pre-season behind him, next season he expects Tevez to be flying, could Tevez really be planning to stick around?

If a suitable offer doesn't come in for him, it'd make financial sense for him to run down his contract & move on for free.

Mate a fit and focused Carlos is a no brainer!!! Would save a fortune on a replacement as well!!

I can see him being here next season, purely because no-one will pay £30m for him.

Roberto Mancini hints at Manchester City stay for Carlos Tevez

http://www.sport360.com/article/roberto-mancini-hints-manchester-city-stay-carlos-tevez

22-tevez-crop_1.jpg

Roberto Mancini has dropped the biggest hint yet that Carlos Tevez will remain with Manchester City beyond the summer after admitting he doesn't expect the Argentine to hit top form until next season.

Tevez has been instrumental in City's renewed Premier League title charge in recent weeks, scoring four goals in three games to help Roberto Mancini's men close the gap on arch rivals Manchester United to three points at the top of the table.

The 28-year-0ld has been welcomed back into the City fold with open arms despite spending three months in a self-imposed exile after his infamous bust-up with Mancvini during the club's UEFA Champions League clash with Bayern Munich.

It appeared as though there would be no way back for him at the Etihad Stadium, with Mancini claiming the striker was "finished" and Tevez reiterating his desire to quit the club.

Moves to AC Milan, Internazionale and Paris Saint-Germain all fell by the way side in January, with Tevez forced to return to the north west of England and make a groveling apology to his boss, the club and the fans.

However, he has not looked back since, and as City prepare to host United in a potentially title deciding clash at the Etihad on Monday night, Mancini has sung the praises of his reborn frontman and believes he will only get better next season.

"It is difficult for him to play after six months. "For this reason he played only the last two or three games. I think he can find his best form next season, after pre-season."

When asked if that meant Mancini wanted to keep Tevez, who is widely expected to leave in the summer, the Italian said coyly: "I think he has a contract with Manchester City, but I don't think in this moment it is important to talk about the future for everyone."

Instead Mancini's focus remains on United with Tevez once again expected to partner compatriot Sergio Aguero in attack for the visit of his former club.

Or could Tevez be just trying to show potential suitors, that he can behave himself and what an assest he can be? I dunno what to believe..... Football eh!!

hes been awesome since hes returned an it pisses them red twats off

jpl said:

It sure will if he gets chance to show his golf swing tomorrow if he grabs another hat trick

jpl said:
It pisses me off more than it can ever piss them off. This title would have been comfortably wrapped up by now had he not acted like a complete twat.

Max_Headroom said:
And if Mancini had handled the situation differently maybe it would never have happened.

This ^^^^^ There are two side of every story. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I am sure both would have done things differently. Tevez would have gone on and Mancini would have never expose his raw emotions infront of the world media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.