City v United: Carlos Tevez exclusive

richards30 said:
Andouble said:
Tevez probably realizes fixing his image and acting like a professional is the best way for him to get out.
And if he helps us to the title then he can piss off with my blessing!! (although I hope he stays!!)

as has been shown this year, he doesn't need our blessing to piss off :o

BluePurgatory said:
Max_Headroom said:
And if Mancini had handled the situation differently maybe it would never have happened.

This ^^^^^ There are two side of every story. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I am sure both would have done things differently. Tevez would have gone on and Mancini would have never expose his raw emotions infront of the world media.

Thats a great point about Mancini, he needs to know when to send platt out for the post match interview to avoid media avalanche !!

Kazzydeyna said:
Tevez is a cnut.

He should be banned for 3-4 months for the good of the game.

Great idea ban a player in the closed season that'll teach the fecker, you couldn't make it up. ?

richards30 said:
Mate a fit and focused Carlos is a no brainer!!! Would save a fortune on a replacement as well!!

There is no way Tevez could be replaced onlast season he was one of the very very best players in the world - his style his work rate and everything about how he plays football is perfect for the prem

Dont trust him though and if he goes as we are think he will then so be it.

All water under the bridge now what expired,time to look ahead to tomorrow and if Tevez means what he says then its good news all round..
Rather have Tevez in the camp pissing out so to speak.

I think Mancini did the best thing possible with Tevez. Remember it's not only about Tevez; he's also got to act in a way the sends the right message to all the other players.

Does anyone else remember that the day after the Bayern game, Mancini said that Tevez is welcome to play again if he apologised and Tevez refused to until he fined him wages?

People are slating the handling of a situation that he handed perfectly.

Damocles said:
Does anyone else remember that the day after the Bayern game, Mancini said that Tevez is welcome to play again if he apologised and Tevez refused to until he fined him wages?

People are slating the handling of a situation that he handed perfectly.
^^^Absolutely This^^^

You can't have the tail wagging the dog otherwise the whole club would become unmanageable.

Robinho - Gone
Bellamy - Gone
Onuoha - Gone
Adebayor - Out on loan
Tevez ?????

Without that lot to to deal with, the club has gone from strength to strength. Mancini is the manager & has to be allowerd to manage otherwise we may as well give up and allow the lunatics to take over the asylum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.