City v United: Carlos Tevez exclusive

I can't think of another forward in the world who would be a better fit to play along side Aguero than Tevez.. except maybe Messi.

I hope he stays.

Max_Headroom said:
And if Mancini had handled the situation differently maybe it would never have happened.
I disagree, Mancini has to handle 30 players and can be forgiven an error in judgement on one or two. On the other hand Carlos has to handle only himself and for that there is no excuse.

i8rags said:
Max_Headroom said:
And if Mancini had handled the situation differently maybe it would never have happened.
I disagree, Mancini has to handle 30 players and can be forgiven an error in judgement on one or two. On the other hand Carlos has to handle only himself and for that there is no excuse.

My view is he took the punishment too far, the owners have told him he must change his style of man management and i wonder if the Tevez saga was one of the reasons.

Max_Headroom said:
i8rags said:
Max_Headroom said:

My view is he took the punishment too far, the owners have told him he must change his style of man management and i wonder if the Tevez saga was one of the reasons.

both of them seemed to carry on their little war from last season and it ended with the munich situation

Max_Headroom said:
i8rags said:
Max_Headroom said:

Really ! and you know this how ?

Tevez probably realizes fixing his image and acting like a professional is the best way for him to get out.

Seasideblue said:
Max_Headroom said:
i8rags said:

Really ! and you know this how ?

This -

Manchester City tell Roberto Mancini he must change before they offer him a new deal
Manchester City are expected to offer Roberto Mancini a new contract at the end of the season but they are seeking assurances from him that he has taken on some of the club’s concern about his management style.

The Italian’s current deal has a year to run and the City hierarchy are expected to review the situation at their quarterly board meeting at the end of the campaign.
The club are happy that the first team have shown clear signs of progress and want to give him a new deal irrespective of whether they win the title but they feel there is a need for the manager to refine his abrasive man management approach, to be more discreet about any issues he has with the club and to work with the club on ensuring transfer policy falls into line with the demands of Financial Fair Play.
There has been speculation that City would look to a new manager such as Jose Mourinho this summer but there is no appetite in the hierarchy to create an unstable situation at the club at a time when progress is clearly being made.
Mancini, whose side are five points behind Manchester United in the title race with four games to go, has given every indication that he is prepared to sign a new deal.
“I am confident that I will continue to do this job next year,” he said. “I don’t think we have any problems because I think we have done a good job.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CD4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Fteams%2Fmanchester-city%2F9219141%2FManchester-City-tell-Roberto-Mancini-he-must-change-before-they-offer-him-a-new-deal.html&ei=4yadT5LTHYPL8QOdlOnjDg&usg=AFQjCNEgAD6kycMdKzUr3D1j2Pa5zPOrSg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... 2Pa5zPOrSg</a>

Andouble said:
Tevez probably realizes fixing his image and acting like a professional is the best way for him to get out.
And if he helps us to the title then he can piss off with my blessing!! (although I hope he stays!!)

BluePurgatory said:
Max_Headroom said:

This ^^^^^ There are two side of every story. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I am sure both would have done things differently. Tevez would have gone on and Mancini would have never expose his raw emotions infront of the world media.

I fully back Bobby in this situation but I agree it could've and should've been handled much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.