City v United: Carlos Tevez exclusive

Max_Headroom said:
themadinventor said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Tevez was fined so much he couldn't afford to stay away.

He has earned a fortune over the years, he has earned nearly a million a month just from us, do you really believe he came back because he couldn't afford to stay away ?

-- Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:51 pm --

binns said:
Mancini stays!
Tevez stays!
Bring it on!

^ ^ ^ This ^ ^ ^

He's 12 million down. If he stayed away longer it would have been more. He couldn't afford it or he would have stayed away.

This is so true !

I would love to have sat between them both that night in munich and slapped them both as i told them to man up !

It was a badly manged situation that got out of hand. Lets forget the passed though and look at what we have got now - tevez, aguero, silva..... What a front line and now proven !

Max_Headroom said:
And if Mancini had handled the situation differently maybe it would never have happened.

oakiecokie said:
tommcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
As per OS,early hours of tomorrow morning.
haha, ridiculous isnt it? They put an article up at 8am this morning saying "CityTV's interview with the Argentine striker coming very soon" its now 4 o clock. I don't mean to sound picky or anything but how in any way, shape or form is 8 hours "very soon".

I bet they`ve been reading Blue Moon a nd how many have stated they wont be able to sleep,hence the timing . ;)

still waiting on it nearly 15 hours later!

tommcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
tommcfc said:
haha, ridiculous isnt it? They put an article up at 8am this morning saying "CityTV's interview with the Argentine striker coming very soon" its now 4 o clock. I don't mean to sound picky or anything but how in any way, shape or form is 8 hours "very soon".

I bet they`ve been reading Blue Moon a nd how many have stated they wont be able to sleep,hence the timing . ;)

They said early hours of Tuesday - it's still Monday

wireblue said:
tommcfc said:
oakiecokie said:

i never clicked on the story just read the "very soon" bit, however having read the full thing they actually said early hours of monday. its still sunday ;)

tommcfc said:
wireblue said:
tommcfc said:

i never clicked on the story just read the "very soon" bit, however having read the full thing they actually said early hours of monday. its still sunday ;)

Ha yes! Can't get my head round wishing a weekend to be over

It's Monday!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EIcc8ap1SY&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]

Great interview. Still hate what he did to us, but the interview is perfectly pitched and focuses on the game and not the drama that Carlos Tevez brings.

one thing i noticed is when he said he wasted 6 months, i think he meant that in terms of fitness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.