City v United: Carlos Tevez exclusive

Gelsons Dad said:
Tevez was fined so much he couldn't afford to stay away. No one was willing to come up with the right amount of cash for him at christmas so we didn't sell. He will go in the summer if he can find the right deal but until then he needs to remind everyone how much he's worth.

Anyone who thinks he's suddenly fallen in love with the club/ city/ manager is delusional.

I'm going to bump this post and a few others on the opening day of next season !!

themadinventor said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Tevez was fined so much he couldn't afford to stay away. No one was willing to come up with the right amount of cash for him at christmas so we didn't sell. He will go in the summer if he can find the right deal but until then he needs to remind everyone how much he's worth.

Anyone who thinks he's suddenly fallen in love with the club/ city/ manager is delusional.

I'm going to bump this post and a few others on the opening day of next season !!

Look forward to it. If he's here it's because he couldn't find the right deal. Same reason all dead wood is on loan rather than sold.

BluePurgatory said:
Max_Headroom said:
And if Mancini had handled the situation differently maybe it would never have happened.

This ^^^^^ There are two side of every story. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I am sure both would have done things differently. Tevez would have gone on and Mancini would have never expose his raw emotions infront of the world media.

I think Mancini got it absolutely spot on with Tevez.

If it's taken an incident like this a few months lay off not Tevez and future players that they can't hold the club to ransom then its a job well done from all at the club for me.

We've also gone from a player demanding to leave (twice) to one which is sounding increasingly like he's found his focus and we can expect the best of his career to come with us.

Dubai Blue said:
jpl said:
hes been awesome since hes returned an it pisses them red twats off
It pisses me off more than it can ever piss them off. This title would have been comfortably wrapped up by now had he not acted like a complete twat.

Some things just dont work out like that.
Tevez was in a bad place, him bieng at the club in that frame of mind would have been detrimental to us. He has had a break in his homeland with his familly, mental well-bieng restored.

UlsterCitizen said:
Im half expecting him to say he's in a happy place now, and wants to stay

I'd be very surprised if this interview does not constitute some form of an apology to the fans, and act of contrition ..

The fact that the 'official' site is advertising this make me think I'm right

levets said:
UlsterCitizen said:
Im half expecting him to say he's in a happy place now, and wants to stay

I'd be very surprised if this interview does not constitute some form of an apology to the fans, and act of contrition ..

The fact that the 'official' site is advertising this make me think I'm right
I think it will say near enough fuck all. And no one will be any the wiser. Or he's staying and he's gonna dissect the rags Monday night by way of an apology.

I still think he is just a footballer misguided by a greedy advisor.

themadinventor said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Tevez was fined so much he couldn't afford to stay away.

He has earned a fortune over the years, he has earned nearly a million a month just from us, do you really believe he came back because he couldn't afford to stay away ? <br /><br />-- Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:51 pm --<br /><br />
binns said:
Mancini stays!
Tevez stays!
Bring it on!

^ ^ ^ This ^ ^ ^

the interview will be held back until the papers have gone to press,as city hold the exclusive rights there is no way they will release a negative interview before the derby!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.