City v United FA Cup In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have all had far,far worse days than this as City fans. Heads up Lads and bring on the Semi against the Dippers.

Subs on - rest key players - damage limitation - regroup.

Child's going on about us hating Rooney kissing the badge. Fuck me how wrong. I hope he never leaves that dump. Made for each other. The shittest human on the planet at the shittest club on the planet. Perfect marriage.

HorshamBlue said:
Kompany's tackle wasn't a red card offence.

Giggs on Aguero should have been a red.

Carrick's(?) chop on Silva's legs should have been a yellow - at least!

United have the luck with them today.

I've got a South African united supporting nurse with me today who knows fa about football but is whooping and ahollering at each goal.

Can it get any worse?(!)

Please, Mancini, bring Hart on for Panti!

it's not luck they have with them

one thing about twitter - a game like this you can really tell what journalists/website editors (whoever update a site's twitter page) are rags when they should be fair

dont give a fuck wa u guys say, but i rather we went down fighting, dun care what score is, lets not sit back and be sad and just defend, its not our style. so go for it imo, 3 at back milner up clichy on for that prick and lets ave a go at em

This games shows only one thing. When it gets tough, nasri is hiding.....he has done absolutely nothing in terms of defensive or offensive play. Its like playing with 9 men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.