City v United FA Cup In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany did win the ball, but it's detriment to where the games gone and the influence the European game has had on our game.

Two feet off the ground in the eyes of the law is a straight red. We can argue all day long what a joke of a decision it was, that Nani didn't go to ground, but he lifted (stupidly) his other foot off the pitch. We can't appeal it purely because techinically it was right, regardless of the fact that he didn't take the player. In the eyes of the ref the intent was there.
Welcome to modern football.

bluecroi said:
I hate loosing, but if we loose we loose, this bent, bribary crap is old City talking, looking for excuses.
We're good enough to beat them, there's still 45 minutes odd to go. If we're good enough, we'll beat them.
Decisions even themselves out in the game, we just have to belief that Mancini has some clue as to what he's doing.
Shit happens, lets deal with it.

Where do you get this crap from?

mike channon´s windmill said:
EaglesFan said:
I cant see how people are blaming Panti for this - that's just ridiculous :-)

He could do NOTHING on either goal. I dont think ANY goalkeeper in the world could - they were both unbelievably accurate strikes. Plus he saved a penalty..
C'mon people, it feels like shit but dont crusify our players.

He gave the ball straight to them for the pen. Joe would have saved the 2nd imo

k - I didnt see giving up the ball, but I though he couldn't have done anything about either goal...as far as Joe saving the 2nd....maybe, but it was too close, too sudden, and too accurate - so I would reserve my judgement.

mike channon´s windmill said:
EaglesFan said:
I cant see how people are blaming Panti for this - that's just ridiculous :-)

He could do NOTHING on either goal. I dont think ANY goalkeeper in the world could - they were both unbelievably accurate strikes. Plus he saved a penalty..
C'mon people, it feels like shit but dont crusify our players.

He gave the ball straight to them for the pen. Joe would have saved the 2nd imo
He saved a pen.

........he saved it.

We need to tighten the fuck up and take the 3-0. The game is null and void in my eyes, the league is the only important thing now

EaglesFan said:
AzRim1 said:
yankblue said:
STOP SLAGGING OFF THE PLAYERS

This game was ruined by one of the worst calls I've ever seen in my life but there's no reason for everyone to be turning on the players right now

It's Dzeko's fault ;)

Kolarov is being a scapegoat ONLY because Dzeko is not in the game. :-)

It's funny how some people here MUST find a scapegoat every time we're losing or not playing well.

This game - fucked by REF (if we can call that asshole one). End of. P

Key thing - do NOT let them get revenge for 6-1. Defend in the second half.

You had to bring your Dzeko obsession into this thread too. I really hope he leaves our club and you guys follow him. Infact I pray for it night and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.