City v United FA Cup In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
chippy did you see the tackle from kompany ,,,it wasnt wild the man won the ball ..shall we not tackle in case of bent refs? so every game we need to beware of corrupt refs?

ElanJo said:
bluecroi said:
I hate loosing, but if we loose we loose, this bent, bribary crap is old City talking, looking for excuses.
We're good enough to beat them, there's still 45 minutes odd to go. If we're good enough, we'll beat them.
Decisions even themselves out in the game, we just have to belief that Mancini has some clue as to what he's doing.
Shit happens, lets deal with it.

Where do you get this crap from?

It's proven to in the past, decisions even themselves out in the run of the season. We can't only hope they will anyway. A bit naive I know.

jay_mcfc said:
We need to tighten the fuck up and take the 3-0. The game is null and void in my eyes, the league is the only important thing now
exactly this. lets not make the mistake fergie made last season and go for it when you are one man down. Accept the game is over and dont give them the satisfaction of getting 5-6 goals

SkyBlueFlux said:
Let's all just have a laugh aye guys? You have to laugh sometimes.

this is really what it comes down to. you may never see a worse decision in your life

New this game was going to end up in us getting beat when I saw the team selection. You can't go into a Derby game without your strongest side. Kolarov is poor. We know that. Pantilmilon being in goal would have given them a lift, no doubt. Lescott just isn't up to the required standard.

However, EVERY game we have lost now has been down to a dodgy ref, so we can rest easy. I'm not watching now. No point, that was a great tackle and the ref never even went to the linesman. What does that tell you? Clearly he had a plan for this game. Ridiculous decision and game ruined.

surely we'll appeal for the red

he's brought silva and johnno off to defend, good move.

keep it at 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.