City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread (merged)

Re: Heroic!

bluecroi said:
homerdog said:
bluecroi said:
I'm not happy with the way we played for the majority of the game.

With 10 men you mean? Twat...

Our effort wasn't great for the first half. They picked it up no end in the second half, but ducking out of the way of the second goal, standing their pouting at the penalty when it was saved, standing off a lot in the first half. That was laziness. They, to their credit worked their socks off in the last part of the game. Credit where credit is due, but we could have done with that effort for the entire game.

Someone please tell me who this fucking critic is? I smell too much rag!

Re: City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread

Roberto pissed.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:13 pm --<br /><br />Roberto pissed.

Aguero, Micah and Milner fought like lions today, epic stuff from the lads. on the commentary when they were signing off all you could hear was Bluemoon being sung, I love this club.

Re: GLORIOUS DEFEAT

Eases the congested fixture list, now more focus can be put into the league<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:15 am --<br /><br />Eases the congested fixture list, now more focus can be put into the league.

Roy Keane seems to think rags have the stronger squad, God help us I thought he had some sort of football brain. He's not even trying.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:15 pm --<br /><br />Roy Keane seems to think rags have the stronger squad, God help us I thought he had some sort of football brain. He's not even trying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.