City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread (merged)

Re: Heroic!

BlueRiz said:
bluecroi said:
homerdog said:
With 10 men you mean? Twat...

Our effort wasn't great for the first half. They picked it up no end in the second half, but ducking out of the way of the second goal, standing their pouting at the penalty when it was saved, standing off a lot in the first half. That was laziness. They, to their credit worked their socks off in the last part of the game. Credit where credit is due, but we could have done with that effort for the entire game.

Someone please tell me who this fucking critic is? I smell too much rag!

That's right of course, how clever of you, how long did it take you to come up with that.
I've said we put in a might effort and deserve credit, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to ignore the long lists of negatives from the first half, that need to be addressed.

Re: City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread

Bringing Bobby Charlton out of retirement was desperate indeed.

Re: I have never felt more proud of my team

Sigster100 said:
To a man, I thought we were fantastic today. Thought we were on for a real pasting at half time but we were immense. I will hold my head up in work tomorrow higher than when we destroyed them at the swamp. That performance said far more about our team than any other result this season.

Totally agree, imo this was the last roar of a dying lion.

Roberto has just given up on the Refs and probably thinks that they are not worth the time now cos there's no point.

Foy is c*nt
Baconface went all out on this game as he knew we lost a few big players and cos he knows the rags will not win the PL - desperate?
Keane is just a twat ... everyone knows this

PROUD TO BE A BLUE!

Roberto has just given up on the Refs and probably thinks that they are not worth the time now cos there's no point.

Foy is c*nt
Baconface went all out on this game as he knew we lost a few big players and cos he knows the rags will not win the PL - desperate?
Keane is just a twat ... everyone knows this

PROUD TO BE A BLUE!

Re: Heroic!

bluecroi said:
homerdog said:
bluecroi said:
I'm not happy with the way we played for the majority of the game.

With 10 men you mean? Twat...

Our effort wasn't great for the first half. They picked it up no end in the second half, but ducking out of the way of the second goal, standing their pouting at the penalty when it was saved, standing off a lot in the first half. That was laziness. They, to their credit worked their socks off in the last part of the game. Credit where credit is due, but we could have done with that effort for the entire game.

twat2.gif
bluecroi

Check this little beauty out...

bluecroi said:
It's a pity, I think that the game itself has been destroyed and sadly when people rant about it, give out about it, we are part of it in their eyes.
Us and Chelsea, sucking the soul out of the game, all about business or about corporate crap. .

Great game, ruined by a poor ref, not that bothered about going out of the FA cup to be honest we can concentrate on the Title and the CC

Re: Rooney man of the match????????

Can't believe there are City fans around who have been slagging him off. Immense today.
Edit: Thought I'd better make it clear I'm talking about Aguero and not that fat scouse twat.

City Raider said:
feeling confused! out against the rags but proud, almost in a good mood - can't be right?

Same here, Im proud in defeat and in reality we deserved a draw. The Rags/ Fergiscum subdued as they expected a 6-0 result after the twat Rooney got our man sent off, they were lucky we didnt get a draw. We defended the FA cup to the hilt......Love You City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.