Re: City v United FA Cup Thread

joforlife said:
-------------hart--------------
richards--komps-lescott--clichy
--------de jong--milner-------
-----silva------------nasri----
-------------kun-------------
------------dzeko------------

If Dzeko is fit and Nasri is not ill anymore, this will be the team!!!

Does anyone else get the feeling.......

That there are going to be real suprises when teams are named...

I reckon there will be players playing who were definitely injured or out, I still expect to see Yaya and I reckon united will leave out a few stars as the league is more important.

Re: Does anyone else get the feeling.......

I need abit of inspiration, never look forward to a derby. I just can't get SS out of my head, on Wednesday telling everyone that united hardly ever loose 2 in a row, so of they hardly ever lose 2, they never lose 3<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:00 am --<br /><br />I need abit of inspiration, never look forward to a derby. I just can't get SS out of my head, on Wednesday telling everyone that united hardly ever loose 2 in a row, so of they hardly ever lose 2, they never lose 3

Re: City v United FA Cup Thread

Can't see us losing today, we should win but really have to watch them on the counter today because they'll learn from their mistakes after the 1-6 victory and invite all the pressure. I think Mancini has to start with Milner today, so much commitment! His work rate is phenomenal and he has that vision with the build up play that works so well with Silva.

I'd put my money on a 3-1 win to City!

Re: Does anyone else get the feeling.......

the have lost 3 in a row but it was 2001 last time they did it.

I'm still hoping Yaya will turn up, its not too far from France is it, rags will be at full strength bar Vidic, apparently Smalling has made a miraculous recovery from tonsilitis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.