City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we are being made to think by the media the fight for 4th place is between city and united but its not liverpool are in free fall and we have 2 games in hand on them but only 1 point behind so looking at the table its not really shit of bust for 4th place we can afford to lose and still get 4th place but we don't want to lose the derby and i would take the draw right now

for me the winners of the derby gets 3rd place and looking at the run in city are in the best place

90% of the contributions point towards the futility of even turning up. Yes the game could be decided by a dodgy decision but is just as likely to
be decided by good or bad play by either team. The Rags are the form team at the moment have not lost a game in an eternity and we will be
doing well to get a draw. But to get that draw we will have to defend well and take any chance that presents itself. The fact that they are probably
a better team than us now is very concerning.

The Rags have been riding their luck at times during their run and as always the officials sets the tone in our defeats (there have only been a few occasions where we could say the team have let themselves down). We will create chances even with the way they set themselves up to defend. Whether we will take them is another matter.

Last edited:
The result has already been decided by the officials
Without sergio dave and dinho we can't win,be amazed if vinny can play again
Don't get me started on bravo

We need to fucking stand up as a club and a set of fans in front of this shower of shit.
No time for pretty football and ethos, that time has gone for this season. Lets fucking get about them as a team and not let that potato headed big eared twat ref the game. I want them beaten out of site and NOTHING else will be acceptable. We are by far a better footballing side so lets show it.

How come they still haven't announced the officials for this game ? We all no we are getting shafted but it would be nice to know who by ?? Rooney will help ref it in his usual way .

The result has already been decided by the officials
Without sergio dave and dinho we can't win,be amazed if vinny can play again
Don't get me started on bravo

So how do you explain us beating them 2-1 at Old Trafford then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.