City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we are being made to think by the media the fight for 4th place is between city and united but its not liverpool are in free fall and we have 2 games in hand on them but only 1 point behind so looking at the table its not really shit of bust for 4th place we can afford to lose and still get 4th place but we don't want to lose the derby and i would take the draw right now

for me the winners of the derby gets 3rd place and looking at the run in city are in the best place

I think you're spot on there, reckon we'll finish 3rd and united 4th with both Liverpool and Arsenal missing out

Maureen will be hailed as a genius if he gets them into the CL next season, yet Pep will just get pelters from all angles even if we do finish third.
To be fair, if they win the europa league and have already won the league cup, add to that CL football and it isnt a bad season for them.

Don't be surprised if Maureen plays Pointy elbows upfront alongside Shrek as a striker and just plays hoofball
Id be surprised if he didn't now big nose is injured. After seeing how we caved in to a bit of physicality (cheating) by arsenal I'm sure they'll try the same and the ref will do nothing (again).

Another stoner not given, and at least another yellow card tackle from a Swamp Donkey not sanctioned that allows a scarlet thug a get-out-of-jail card to target on or our playmakers.

At least the Balkan Turnip won't be clattering Ottomendi's ear this time! Wouldn't be at all surprised if they have another rough-house merchant lined up to repeat.

Which useless Whistling Wanker has the game? Taylor, Mason, Marriner? At least I think they won't have Pawson doing it. They need to let that performance yesterday die down a little before we see his version of the Laws of the Game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.