City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what id not get is he picks the two slowest fullback we have for the first time in ages against one of the quickest set of players on the break we have faced in ages....zabba and Kolarov will get toasted one on one vs any of the utd forwards

the worst goalkeeper in bravo as well

and not to mention, the last time played kolarov at fullback he was fucking dire!!!! at centre half he has been ok

i really hope I'm wrong but Pep has taken some huge risks

KDB better fucking step up big time as well!

I actually think that's the best lineup we could've put out with no Silva or Ilkay, and I'm feeling a lot more confident now I've seen the teamsheets. Even changed my vote to a win :s

Happy to see Kolarov and Zabaleta back. Their passion, physicality and ability to take a hit is crucial in a derby.

passion from Kolarov....really....ive never seen it ever....

zabba absolutely

Fair play Rooney "it's a harder skill to score off you're shin"

First time I've laughed out loud at something that twat said when he meant it to be funny.

Gabriel is back!!! and just his availability today is a source of positivism and encouragement for this game and the rest of the season. And this is a big game made more important, if possible, because of how the season has transpired. Some changes in the back line: Navas has done well but it is good to see Zabaleta who has the experience in these sort of games and this will probably be his last derby match so we can count on him to give his all today. Kolarov is a curious choice but he will offer a threat in an attacking sense. The goalkeeper is as expected. With Silva out, the responsibility will be on De Bruyne to create and drive the team in the middle and Yaya to ochestrate and this is also a game for Yaya to step up as he has done so many times over the years.

So a solid 433/4231 set up, the approach is the same- attack, attack, press, win the ball back, don't give them a moment to breath and attack some more. We have the better team and playing at home so it is about fighting, getting the three points and establishing our place in the top 3. So go get em!!! is the message.

To me this is Bravo's chance to show us he is a "goal keeper" something up until now he does not appear to be. Okay he can pass a ball but he has'nt shown he can keep goal, that is actually save shots etc.

what id not get is he picks the two slowest fullback we have for the first time in ages against one of the quickest set of players on the break we have faced in ages....zabba and Kolarov will get toasted one on one vs any of the utd forwards

the worst goalkeeper in bravo as well

and not to mention, the last time played kolarov at fullback he was fucking dire!!!! at centre half he has been ok

i really hope I'm wrong but Pep has taken some huge risks

KDB better fucking step up big time as well!
Yay. I think 3 or 4 nil to us as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.