City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we've gone for height which i can understand. Leaves us exposed to pace but it has to be one or the other. I'll take that team,

if Big nose was playing id understand the height thing.....he aint and everyone knew this...he picks the slowest fullbacks against the fastest attacking 3!.....hope he has got this right....

the one thing zabba adds is better attacking play from the right than navas (bizarre really)

I'm surprised that Pep has gone with Zaba and Aleks against the pace of Whatshisname, Rashford and Armenian Mickey.

No doubt we will see a bloody great double-decker facing our forwards, but it's their job to hijack it.

Does anyone have the script? Are we denied a penalty? Do one of the United players escape red? Do we get a valid goal disallowed?

Yay. I think 3 or 4 nil to us as well.

we certainly have the attack to do it but id be very surprised if they don't score....kompany and ottomendi need to be on their game the moment we lose possession as its just going to go into the channels for their sprinters to chase...and zabba and especially Kolarov will get done every single time

sterling and sane have a lot of work to do defensively as well to stop those attacking three getting out as well....sane certainly has the pace...

what id not get is he picks the two slowest fullback we have for the first time in ages against one of the quickest set of players on the break we have faced in ages....zabba and Kolarov will get toasted one on one vs any of the utd forwards

the worst goalkeeper in bravo as well

and not to mention, the last time played kolarov at fullback he was fucking dire!!!! at centre half he has been ok

i really hope I'm wrong but Pep has taken some huge risks

KDB better fucking step up big time as well!

I take it you're extremely confident then?

we certainly have the attack to do it but id be very surprised if they don't score....kompany and ottomendi need to be on their game the moment we lose possession as its just going to go into the channels for their sprinters to chase...and zabba and especially Kolarov will get done every single time
Sane and raz will help out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.