City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it will be a draw. Rags will sit deep and counter with the pace of Rashford and Lingard. We will tippy tap it around their area for 75 minutes before we eventually walk it in the net. they will put BogBrush on Clichy and he'll head in the equalizer.

Okay.. I hope pep doesn't play clichy that is all. Absolute useless he is... gives us zero going forward and is constantly caught out of position, and is a poor 1v1 defender. So many times this season he has cost us and again on Saturday.
Willy
Zabba
Stones if fit if not (ota)
Kompany
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya with freedom
Sane
Sterling (chance of a decent game ?)
Aguero/jesus if fit.... if not then as long as it's not kelechi as he's gone backwards drastically.

Who's the ref should be our worry !
I see the Ref at Burnley yesterday was Anthony Taylor.Is he the 'wanker' who reffed our match against the Chavs before Christmas and 'failed to send off Luiz for his foul on Aguero. His family supposedly have a season ticket at the swamp.

That's great news if true that Silva can play. It's always difficult to predict a derby result....but I wouldn't be surprised if we score 3 or 4 if our midfield and attack click.

I'm not one to slate the manager, but I have to question dropping sterling after a MOTM performance to seemingly accommodate an out of form debruyne on the wing. Then when he came on yesterday he seemed to be playing more inside than usual, when playing on the touchline he has been one of our most consistent performers this season. Why did we change again?

He needs to start on the wing vs the rags. Sterling and Sane both hugging the touchline with kev in the middle behind aguero (if fit). Put two of Delph, yaya, fernandinho, fernando behind them.

If Silva is fit, then PLEASE can we return to what has worked all season until we change it to accommodate individual players

.....................Dinho.........................
............Silva...............Debruyne.........
Sterling.......................................Sane
....................Aguero........................

Yaya Toure: "Maybe on Thursday we are going to have a better referee, or play without one - Id prefer that"

Place your bets, im going for a 10 match ban for Yaya and 15 points docked off city

We won't win this a draw is the best we can hope for,

They are full of confidence because of the long unbeaten run, we on the other hand play like rabbits caught in headlights for large chunks of matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.