City v Utd post match

Like I said that was the first post I made in this threa

You're ducking stupid. Like I said that was the FIRST message I made in this thread which you then responded to. Claiming you made some sort of in depth tactical response about why we were good tonight and I responded we were dogshite is inaccurate in as much as it a blatant lie.

You're dolly dimple. Surely if you think we were "dogshite", "embarrassing", and "an embarrassment to the Manchester derby", it matters not whether you posted it before or after whatever post you are talking about. Or have you changed your braincell.

Who's to say someone else wouldn't have scored 35 league goals though?

I'm not having a pop at him as he's an absolute City legend but he's missing loads this season.

As pep said post match imagine jesus all season what we may have achieved so we may aleady have a 35 goals a season player on the books, agureos goal tally is still very impressive for this league, no need to get rid in fact they could form a very effective partnership.

We need to see more goals from sane and sterling and a better return from KDB the midfields lack of goals have cost us

Last edited:
We need a lampard or Gerrard at their peak type player. 15-20 goals from midfield. The midfield don't get up the field quickly enough. De Bruyne, Yaya silva Sterling and Fernandinho don't score anywhere near enough goals.

Ilkay is missed big time.

sterling has been really disappointed after his spell out and coming back in.

If everyone had done their job as well as Sergio does his we would be top of the table. Sergio has never hidden during a game and is still one of the very best strikers. Imagine what he'd be like with real support and options.

This, we need to help him we seem totally reliant on him, Jesus will help with goals i am more than sure but we must find another source to assist Sergio not replace him.

And remember he played over 100 minutes Sunday and was carrying a knock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.