CITY v Villa - Official Match Thread

With all due respect, you are a complete moron, nikusha. Zabaleta is not only reliable but also incredibly versatile. He can play equally well at right back, defensive midfield or left back. How many players can do that? He is worth much more to City than any standard right back could ever be. He is also passionate and fully committed, unlike a few of our divas I could mention. When did you ever hear about Zaba wanting improved contract terms?

lionheart said:
With all due respect, you are a complete moron, nikusha. Zabaleta is not only reliable but also incredibly versatile. He can play equally well at right back, defensive midfield or left back. How many players can do that? He is worth much more to City than any standard right back could ever be. He is also passionate and fully committed, unlike a few of our divas I could mention. When did you ever hear about Zaba wanting improved contract terms?

you talk shit :-)

Onouha is much better.

can you tell me at least 1 game when he played very well.

you may say that there were some games were he didn't make any bad mistakes,OK but you can't tell me the game when he was the man of the match or something like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.