CITY v Villa - Official Match Thread

PaulPowre said:
Game over for fuck sake Toure was lost...

Ah - repent at leisure mate<br /><br />-- Sat May 01, 2010 6:43 pm --<br /><br />
nikusha said:
i don't understand why Mancini prefers Zabaleta when he has Onouha or Richards

I hate Bridge just rubbish

Tev is in fine form

keep going

Zaba was amazing today you muppet

Ask yourself this you are a big player who is and has scored more goals than a player who doesn't even chase any sort of balls,anytime you are defending he is up there with his arms on his hips doing nothing.

Would you really bother to put as much in the hard work,i doubt it,u just have to look at the 2 games against man utd and arsenal to see how lethargic tevez looked,he wasn't even trying at times.

Ade is bad influence and a lazy,lucky player who thinks he is better than he is in reality,very poor touches,can't win a ball in the air despite being almost 6ft5 and gets knocked off the ball like a little born baby.

And that is true i cannot understand why zab plays at right back as i think he is better as a left back as bridge is just piss poor really and really saved you lot big time by not going to world cup.

was on the edge of my seat the whole game - although, in fairness, we were comfortable throughout. thought the defense was rock solid in the second half after a shaky start from toure in particular. AJ was great but would love to see him develop a right foot - one or two moments when he had to check back when a first time ball was needed. vieira was superb, really superb. very composed and put in a great shift. tevez was ok, ade was ok but bellers was immense. in fairness, he was all over the place and was always an outlet. well done lads. same again wednesday. woot!

SWP's back said:
PaulPowre said:
Game over for fuck sake Toure was lost...

Ah - repent at leisure mate

-- Sat May 01, 2010 6:43 pm --

nikusha said:
i don't understand why Mancini prefers Zabaleta when he has Onouha or Richards

I hate Bridge just rubbish

Tev is in fine form

keep going

Zaba was amazing today you muppet

you noob : |

Zaba was amazing?

tell me reason why?

has he defended very well?

or has he scored ?

has he crossed well?

he is shit as Bridge

up the blues

I literally can not comprehend these "anti-zaby" comments. Are we even watching the same games?! Zabaleta is a cracking player, stays close to his mark and isn't afraid to get stuck into tackles. Traits all defenders should have!

Bridge In my opinion is also a very strong player, and plays well with the strikers tracking back and forward up the pitch to support. However I'm not to sure today was the best display of his skills. Great player though.

as for Ade being lazy, well maybe you have a case here, when he first came I was frustrated with his what seemed to be an apparent lack of effort, however, as time has gone on i can see that whatever problems I had have been counteracted by moments of pure magical football. I hear people say "he can only tap in from two yards". Cast your minds back to Pompy home/ Burnley away opener/ all the headers which have either scored or caused the keeper some trouble. He seems to be happy at City, and I'm happy with that (and the goals he's scored).

A. Johnson does seem to make some rookie errors sometimes, however again, this is a rarity compared to how much of a asset he's been. I put this down to having a "time to prove" complex. He's the most unheard of player in our squad, and playing next to players we bought with almost unlimited money behind us. Of course he's going to mess up from time to time. But in my opinion, he's really added something to our squad, much the same way Bellemy does!

As for De Jong, cracking central player, but for the love of god, stop shooting!! lol.

Top game! Bring on Tottenham!

Great entertainment but why on earth did the Eastlands announcer award Tevez the Man of the Match. Vieira and Bellamy were so much better. Anyway, one of our best results of the season. One more immense effort needed, this time against a team who normally beat us (unlike Villa whom we normally beat). Knowing City, we will probably beat Spurs then draw at West Ham, leaving it down to goal difference. Anyway, it looks like we will finish no lower than fifth, which exceeded my expectations at the start of the season.

Goo said:
I literally can not comprehend these "anti-zaby" comments. Are we even watching the same games?! Zabaleta is a cracking player, stays close to his mark and isn't afraid to get stuck into tackles. Traits all defenders should have!

Bridge In my opinion is also a very strong player, and plays well with the strikers tracking back and forward up the pitch to support. However I'm not to sure today was the best display of his skills. Great player though.

as for Ade being lazy, well maybe you have a case here, when he first came I was frustrated with his what seemed to be an apparent lack of effort, however, as time has gone on i can see that whatever problems I had have been counteracted by moments of pure magical football. I hear people say "he can only tap in from two yards". Cast your minds back to Pompy home/ Burnley away opener/ all the headers which have either scored or caused the keeper some trouble. He seems to be happy at City, and I'm happy with that (and the goals he's scored).

A. Johnson does seem to make some rookie errors sometimes, however again, this is a rarity compared to how much of a asset he's been. I put this down to having a "time to prove" complex. He's the most unheard of player in our squad, and playing next to players we bought with almost unlimited money behind us. Of course he's going to mess up from time to time. But in my opinion, he's really added something to our squad, much the same way Bellemy does!

As for De Jong, cracking central player, but for the love of god, stop shooting!! lol.

Top game! Bring on Tottenham!

just watch Maicon's performance and then you see what a rubbish Zaba is :-)

OK not every team has Maicon but thay do have someone who at least can go in to attack and cross that fucking ball

I never see Zaba or Bridge doing this

BTW Onouha is a better palyer than Zaba even Micah is better

they both are better so why Zaba?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.