City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

I'm not sure of the law on pyrotechnics but I think it may be an offence only if they're let off inside the ground. Yes her and 19 look like they're doing nothing.
I'd imagine it'll be the chucking them on the pitch and/or into the opposition end, which are offences. Though once you set them off it does raise the question what you do with them without getting kicked out by security lol

Looking forward to the GMP pictures of European Ultras letting off flares next season inside the Etihad during a CL game.

I won't hold my breath. Most games the atmosphere is so shit you might as well watch it in the pub or at home and the way it's going more will decide that's the better option.

I put it to YOU sir that you did in fact cheer rather loudly after Mr Gundog scored his second goal and also goaded those around you to act in a similar manner causing stress and upset to spectators in the stadium from the Birmingham area and fans of Liverpool FC globally, how do you plead????

I'm not. But there's absolutely no similarity to what United fans did on that day to what those City fans are alledged to have done.
Well, quite! Why that bunch got dawn raids and charged for burglary, violent disorder and wounding with intent and the City fans will be charged with pretty basic Football Offences Act (probably).

Oh wow! I once didn't recognise one of my oldest mates on the other side of the pub, I'd be terrible at that.
Saw a documentary about them a while back, mad how they can recognise people they’ve only seen once

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.