City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

They'll eventually get their way. Half empty stadiums of everyone sitting there in silence politely applauding when there is a goal or a decent passage of play. That's if they're not taking selfies or looking into their souvenir bags from the club shop. Then the clubs will be moaning there's no atmosphere and sending out surveys how they can improve it. It's a football match, not a night at the opera or a fucking pantomime. Aside from the one fan who ran into the pitch and got hammered in the courts, the rest went on to celebrate at the end. The club have always turned a blind eye to this as it's a one off if we win the title. The idiots breaking the crossbar I agree was over the top. The smoke bombs I love, they add to the atmosphere.
Spot on mate !

Surely the club has to ask for police involvement? I think they're trying to preempt an fa charge, as Everton have been charged for their pitch invasion.
I don't know the exact mechanism, but I'd assume there is always a match report written up by GMP, that is delivered to the club and the league, and then the police pursue with cooperation from the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.