City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

Not really. They probably just don’t want the goal posts destroyed or pyros being used in the stadium.

Goal posts. Point taken.

Smoke bombs. I didn't see a flare. There's a difference

In that case, City and GMP better be on top of the European Ultras next season in the CL. We can't have 1 rule for City fans and another rule for the European Ultras. Or is it deemed too much of a flash point and security risk to intervene, so City and GMP just tolerate it for 1 match? Basel being just 1 of many examples over the years.

Goal posts. Point taken.

In that case, City and GMP better be on top of the European Ultras next season in the CL. We can't have 1 rule for City fans and another rule for the European Ultras. Or is it deemed too much of a flash point and security risk to intervene, so City and GMP just tolerate it for 1 match? Basel being just 1 of many examples over the years.
I don’t disagree.

Just some mute points.

When the pitch invasion began there were 3 or 4 stewards stood on the goal line. See the videos. There were no City fans near the goal at the time. At some point those stewards vanished and the goals were left open for fans to congregate around, go inside the net, get on to the bar, etc.

Also. City and GMP new the pitch invasion would happen. We all did. Just like other seasons. They allowed it to happen. Bar the odd steward who tried to tackle individual City fans, all the stewards just stood aside and let the fans invade the pitch. Where were GMP? Nowhere!

Also on the videos. A large group of stewards ran directly towards the players tunnel and formed a large semi-circle to stop fans getting near the tunnel. That worked. The circle held. The fans just stood Infront of the stewards celebrating.

City and the GMP can point the finger at City fans and pick a few out to make examples of them, but they were complicit in not doing more to stop a pitch invasion they knew would happen, and not protecting the goal.

Last edited:
Goal posts. Point taken.

GMP won't go anywhere near them, they are shithouses, easy targets is the name of the game for that lot.

If it’s for going on the pitch after the game then I agree. If it’s for the cross bar breaking or throwing pyros on the pitch or going on the pitch after the goals . Then I don’t care what they get, they’ll deserve it.
I'm not sure which was more embarrassing; out own fans vandalising our nets or our own fans throwing flares on the pitch when we still needed to score. Absolute braindead.

Not sure where youre all going with this but its all about career choices isnt it.
Like people complaining that teachers get 12 weeks hols … go qualify as a teacher!!

Want a nice big fat pension with another job on the side … go be a copper!!
I've no issue with it at all. That was the terms of their pension when they commenced employment, so fair play to them.

I was given an option to sign on to a new pension scheme a few years back, and I chose to stay on my original scheme. I was then forced onto a new scheme a few years later which was not strictly above board. It's currently in the process of being settled and I'm waiting to find out the outcome.

Goal posts. Point taken.

Is not GMP doing this and not the club?

Hey did Liverpool or Liverpool police ever identify who threw the flare at that disabled 9 yr-old Chelsea supporter?

Surely with technology today and the aggressive pursuit of wrongdoers this chase-down of City fans suggests, Liverpool and its crack metropolitan gendarmes would have no issue identifying and banning/arresting a single supporter.

You think the police don’t investigate shooting somebody nor rape?
That's not what I said. And again you have taken a post out of context.

But bearing in mind the pitiful arrest/conviction rate for rape do you think they give it 100% ALL the time and for everyone ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.