CITY v Wigan - Official Match Thread

what a load of dog shit, vieira is cowering away from tackles and then holds his hands up. swp and vieira off, barry and bellers on.

load of absolute shite. if we dont pick it up. i can see wigan winning

Yet again, getting no decicions from the ref, its beggining to get on my tits how 1 wayour games are getting reffd. Or am I getting paranoid?

Pathetic

Givens kicking shocking again
Zab- has he made a tackle? keeps getting skinned
Viera- Shocking
De Jong- Sorry but not good enough. Tackling isnt enough, need midfielders with pace and passing ability. Also no where to be seen when they had thier shots outside the box
Tevez/Ade V SWP/Johnson- something wrong when our strikers are on the wing and putting in crosses for out wingers

Overall, no tempo, no creativity, no pace, no goal threat

Top 4 - we are having a laugh. Amazed how we are still (just) in with a shout after 3 wins in 10 games. Other seasons we be a mile off

Unless Mancini's got a time machine in the dressing room and can retrieve the Vieira from 10 years ago,he's gotta go.
Barry has more pace and verve after playing 90 minutes.

too many passengers tonight, waiting for someones else to make something happen, usually tevez. im sick to death of watching us play with 2 defensive midfielders, there no support from the centre when we attack

Cheadle Blue said:
fuck me, i actually paid for ESPn today to watch that shit. that was terrible. Chucking 4th spot away when it was ours to take. embarrassing display

me too mate! wish i'd tuned in to top gear repeats on dave instead!

viera is totally spent. he doesnt have that leadership quality where he can inspire the players around him unless hes leading by example. hes totally out of it and he knows it. looks very quiet off the ball and leaves huge gaps in the middle. totally lost out there.

rastus said:
Yet again, getting no decicions from the ref, its beggining to get on my tits how 1 wayour games are getting reffd. Or am I getting paranoid?

Amazed they havent had any bookings for time wasting. And 2 mins injury time? Should have been 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.