CITY v Wigan - Official Match Thread

Im trying to find positives from the Everton game and this,but honestly its a absolute disgrace.

Ntini77 said:
Andouble said:
has Adebayor won a header since he joined us

Excluding the headers against Portsmouth, Liverpool & Arsenal ?

not talking about headers in the box. I mean when Given kicks the ball to him, never seen a striker mis-time a header so often.

mancityscot said:
what a load of dog shit, vieira is cowering away from tackles and then holds his hands up. swp and vieira off, barry and bellers on.

load of absolute shite. if we dont pick it up. i can see wigan winning

came on to say this, glad someone else has seen it too.

Sounds like the pressure attached to the grail of fourth place is too much for the City lads to handle at the moment. Were they mid-table, with nothing to play for and nothing to lose, they'd probably be three up by now.

We should still beat these despite playing like a team that was thrown together down the pub this afternoon.

We can't keep going like this though. We haven't seen a decent team performance in months and are completely reliant on a few moments of individual brilliance or industry from a couple of players for any success we have.

Bluestones said:
Dire stuff....doing their best to get RM sacked.

They don't need to he's only here till the end of the season anyway, don't care what anyone thinks I'll assure you the deal was till the end of the season only.
And the players know it to!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.