CITY v Wigan - Official Match Thread

Neil McNab said:
Blisteringblue said:
Ade just rusty, He'll come good against Burnley.

Viera must never play again, he's hardly managed a single pass. I'd play the youngsters before I play him again.
Played better than De Jong but it's all the rage to like him isn't it.

The reason De Jong never gets any stick, is because he never passes the ball forward, hence he never loses it.

Imho Viera was poor but De Jong had an absolute mare.

wasnt pretty for the first 70 mins but took full advantage of the sending off well done carlito..

3 points is what its all about tonight... job done.

Woeful performance but thank you Tevez for saving it and saving some of us fans more despair. Tevez and Johnson were the only ones who seemed to give a sh*t, then Bellamy when he came on. The other mercenaries need to at least give half a damn if we're to do anything against Spurs, Villa, rags, etc.

Vieira and Kolo the Clown need shipping out, Adebayor was awful to but has an excuse.

Neil McNab said:
Played better than De Jong but it's all the rage to like him isn't it.

Come on, even Viera knew how bad he was, He looked well embarrassed with that pass out at the end. Looked like he was taking his shirt off to come off.

No denying he was a legend, but it's very much past tense. Unless I watched a different game

We got lucky tonight with the red card and clown of a keeper but after last week maybe we deserved a bit - Sat won´t have anything to do with luck - please ffs leave Vieira on the bench and hopefully Barry will be raring to go - I´d play Tevez alone and go 4-5-1 Bellers and Jinky raiding both flanks

mackenzie said:
sh249 said:
Don't think anyone was complaining about the fact that it was 0-0 - more that the performance was so utterly piss poor

Not doubting we were poor, but the point is you shouldn't measure a season on a few minutes, one half, one game or even a week or two. Or (EFF IT!) a month or few.

And that is what some do.

Well said. This thread was an embarrassment tonight. I despair at some of these so called City fans. Constructive criticism is fine but some of the abuse dished to OUR players on here tonight was shocking.

JULES said:
mackenzie said:
Not doubting we were poor, but the point is you shouldn't measure a season on a few minutes, one half, one game or even a week or two. Or (EFF IT!) a month or few.

And that is what some do.
you are correct, why dont some people just be patient?

Raised on Alexkid, Mario, credit card instant gratification and blue smarties I would guess.

God knows what the great Joe Mercer would make of it all.

3 points and thats all that matters looking at the table.

The performance was woeful. At then end of the day the positives to come out of the game is that Viera/Ade got decent runs hopefully to get them abit more fit for the home stretch. Viera just has to remember his not as young as he used to be and release the ball abit earlier.

The shape of the side was once again very questionable and we only seem to turn up for the big games. Bellers did well coming on and gave us that touch of spark and Tevez and Johnson as always great as usual.

The big test comes at Burnley in a very winnable game. Hopefully that will lift the confidence after Everton and put us in full flight coming home.

The doors wide open, we just need to walk through it.

Come on City!! CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.