CITY v Wigan - Official Match Thread

Sky Blue said:
mackenzie said:
Not doubting we were poor, but the point is you shouldn't measure a season on a few minutes, one half, one game or even a week or two. Or (EFF IT!) a month or few.

And that is what some do.

Well said. This thread was an embarrassment tonight. I despair at some of these so called City fans. Constructive criticism is fine but some of the abuse dished to OUR players on here tonight was shocking.

Couldn't agree more that a lot of fans are unrealistic and impatient, and that some of the abuse directed at certain players (De Jong, Adebayor etc.) was shocking and undeserved. By the same token though, I don't recall many on here last night calling for Mancini's head or measuring the season on 45 mins, and I for one think it understandable that the fans might vent their frustration at the fact that we put in another poor, insipid first half performance - on this occasion at home, against limited opposition.

Killafleez said:
Viera 6 - First half was absolutely shocking, second best to everything and out of position! (Fish out of water) Second half was slow at first but miles better later; his passing was beautiful at times and when we were comfortably winning he looked in control of midfield, knocking the ball about

I think the - is in the wrong position mate, should be before the 6, not after...

The worst performance from a city player i've seen in quote some time.

baggy said:
I think the - is in the wrong position mate, should be before the 6, not after...
The worst performance from a city player i've seen in quote some time.
Quite simply the most riduculous and ill-informed post I have read for some time. Just watched a re-run of the game and Vieira made only 2-3 poor passes. Otherwise, he was solid and creative. Get back to WBA, you Baggy! As for those of you attacking NDJ, he also played better than you all suggest. Our weakest link was arguably Adebayor, but he has the excuse of being rusty.

MadchesterCity said:
bluebannana said:
given

zab
toure- hes shit
kompany
richards

johnson
ireland
barry
viera

bellamy
tevez

bench ; taylor, onouha, swp, de jong, santa cruz and please give David Ball a chance

TBF Toure was our best player against Everton

Ok you could say Tevez but

Toure's very on and off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.