City V Wolves - Official Match Thread

-----------------Given--------------------
Richards---Toure--------Ned--------Bridge
----------------De Jong-------------------
----------Ireland-------Barry-------------
Tevez-----------------------------Robinho
----------------Adebayor-----------------

2-0 city, adebayor x2

all i can say is if we can beat barca (b team w.e!) AWAY!! we can SURELY wolves at HOME we have an amazing record at home so
4-1 city!!

bluemanc said:
-----------------Given--------------------
Richards---Toure--------Ned--------Bridge
----------Ireland-------Barry-------------
SWP--------------Bellers/Tevez------Petrov
----------------------Ade ----------------

I thought SWP was on Soccer AM down in London so I don't think he'll make it back for the match...lol

Impossible not to have a good feeling about this one, the entire club is really on a high right now.

Don't have any huge predictions but I do have two separate bets on - City to win by a margin of two goals or more and Ireland to score.

Re: City V Wolves 22/08/09

Blue_Rossy said:
HHHmmm im still finding it hard to shake of the typical city tag, as city have broke my heart so many times. I want a massive win, but i feel a strung out 2-1 or a 1-0 win tbh. TBH ill be biting my nails if we are 4-0 at half time lol, thats whats citys done to my nerves and im only 35 :)
i tend to agree.supporting city is like having your wife/husband cheat on you and they say it wont happen again..lo and behold it always does.lets hope weve ditched the city of old..3 or four wins and a couple of draws in the first few matches should get our confidence sky high,then who knows where we can go from there..I LOVE YOU CITY dont break my heart again. 4-1 today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.