City V Wolves - Official Match Thread

yankblue said:
No it wasn't a penalty he went down way to easy.

I thought that was a clear cut penalty as you can see - admittedly the defender did it well and managed to impede Shaun with the deftest of touches, but he brought him down through fouling him, in the box, and when Shaun had the ball and was going through... (after he made the guy look stupid) what more you want before giving a foul I don't know?

the ref bottled that one, no question!

;o)

MCFCinUSA said:
yankblue said:
No it wasn't a penalty he went down way to easy.

I thought that was a clear cut penalty as you can see - admittedly the defender did it well and managed to impede Shaun with the deftest of touches, but he brought him down through fouling him, in the box, and when Shaun had the ball and was going through... (after he made the guy look stupid) what more you want before giving a foul I don't know?

the ref bottled that one, no question!

;o)

I hope it doesn't cost us, but after that first half, I very much doubt it.

just oozing in confidence but maybe we need a bit more grunt, we cant be too complaaicnt. i see the players body-language is that its very easy but need that second goal. cant wait for one of the top side to come and attack us at home, will be very entertaining game. could see some 5-4 results.

great half, addy playing great as is barry and robbie toure.... well all of them really. and it was a pen no doubt

adelaideblue said:
just oozing in confidence but maybe we need a bit more grunt, we cant be too complaaicnt. i see the players body-language is that its very easy but need that second goal. cant wait for one of the top side to come and attack us at home, will be very entertaining game. could see some 5-4 results.

Aye I'm wating to see how we fare against one of the top teams too :)

Can't wait to stuff Utd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.