City V Wolves - Official Match Thread

Rammyblues said:
I expect De Jong to come on for Tevez after 70 mins or so and Superman move to attacking midfield.

its a shame that Ireland isnt getting the freedom that he had last season

Rammyblues said:
I expect De Jong to come on for Tevez after 70 mins or so and Superman move to attacking midfield.

That would be nice, I can see Stevie putting away some of these chances

rhysmcfc said:
There was contact but Shauny went down a little too easy to give it.

if you see it replayed I think it's clear the guy did a very good job of fouling Shaun - who wasn't looking to 'go down' but was in flow and going forward with intent; just because the defender didn't scythe him down and chop him into two pieces doesn't make the foul any less of a foul.

MCFCinUSA said:
rhysmcfc said:
There was contact but Shauny went down a little too easy to give it.

if you see it replayed I think it's clear the guy did a very good job of fouling Shaun - who wasn't looking to 'go down' but was in flow and going forward with intent; just because the defender didn't scythe him down and chop him into two pieces doesn't make the foul any less of a foul.

Nailed on penalty for me.

But the ref angle prob made it hard to give.

DonnyCityLove said:
Gıves me memorıes of how we were playıng agaınst pompey last year

Better mate we still looked like concedeing every time portsmouth attacked us that day.

Tbf that was a cracker of a save from Shay.

Come on city, early goal and put it to bed and stop shredding that poor fuckers nerves who has lumped a grand on you (cant remember is name) lol

bluealf said:
Torre having a great game at the back when called on, cool calm and collected.

This. What a difference it makes to have someone who doesn't panic in tight situations, another great signing by Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.