City V Wolves

Are any more tickets going to go on sale? The ones now are crap seats and there should be more available! I don't know whether to wait or not...

Could someone please enquire if more tickets are going to become available for the WOlves game please? Everytime I ring up it's engaged ffs, fak sakes city sort the tickets section out on the phones and online!!! It's a complete shambles and it's the most important part!! Everyone agrees and it's starting to piss the fans off

black mamba said:
Well City are predicting that 'rocketing' seasoncard sales will have hit the 36,000 'ceiling' mark by the time the Wolves fixture comes around , they've already surpassed last seasons sales figure ... so it's looking good for the attendance , and for the general outlook for the club.

Wolves will be sure to being around 3,000 to the game after their promotion ...... so it could mean that citycard/accesscard holders are left with only around 8,000/9,000 tickets to fight over.

Think It will be less mate. Dont forget Corporate. At the last OSC general meeting, It was estimated that as few as 3000 seats could be available after seasoncards, away support, segregation and corporate were deducted

So are these the only seats available? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=CM&product=09LHWW&campaign=%20%20&type=H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/Page ... %20&type=H</a> There has to be thousands more than this, because seasoncard holders have only taken the bottom half of the 3rd tier...

Cheers for the update; didn't even realise these were on sale yet.

Got a couple of seats; just have to hope this years Citycard turns up in time (ordered last week so I'm hopeful this year!).

Anyone else having problems ordering tickets through the web-site?
Everytime I try and checkout I keep getting "A maximum of 1 ticket(s) per Supporter Number for Accesscard Season 2008/09 can be purchased. xxxxxxx has 2 currently purchased or in their basket. Please add your Friends and Family to buy for other supporters and then select them from the Supporter drop down list. "

Yet I only have one ticket in my basket, have checked my account history and it shows my citycard purchase as being my last buy. When I remove the ticket I want to buy it tells me I have nothing in my basket!!!!

Any ideas?

We are supposed to be touching down from 2 weeks holiday at 12:30 me and son are straight off the steps through customs onto train and in our seats for kick off. The wife and daughter -into airport collect 4 suitcases,- lug them to taxi rank,- then 40 mile taxi trip home. Me and son back into Manchester after game and wife driving 7 miles back out to train station to pick us up after emptying suitcases and doing the washing.
Obviously I didnt ask to do that........ I got golden bollo*ks son to ask her or you know what I'd be doin at 3pm on the 22nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.