City versus Sunderland(pre match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZZmaestro said:
Mancio said:
ZZmaestro said:
What's bothering me is Mancini's unable to give Yaya some definitly needed rest.
You can't risk him to get injured by playing 100% of our fixtures, this is madness.

maybe a message from mancini to yaya..... if you are worth £13M per year after tax you better play and dont feign fucking injuries when games are hard...

Maybe, but i just see that we are too much Yaya dependant.
By playing 50~60 fixtures per year you are guaranteed to never reach full metabolism recovery and physical potential, wich lets us with an 80% Yaya all year round ....

Everyone knew we were too Yaya dependant last year, so did Mancini. That's why we had such big targets for a new centre mid. Whether Garcia can at least partially fill Yayas immense shoes remains to be seen, but we need better passers like Yaya in our midfield.

Mancio said:
Revolver said:
Mancio said:
maybe a message from mancini to yaya..... if you are worth £13M per year after tax you better play and dont feign fucking injuries when games are hard...

Bit harsh I think. Ya Ya was brilliant last season for us (I know we can't live in the past)

I didn't see a lack of effort against Dortmund but feel he should have been playing further up the field.

Sadly we are paying for not getting a world class midfielder / central defender in over the summer

the bolded part is my Bibble

-- Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:27 pm --

pudge said:
Mancio said:

also... i suspect yaya got a clause in his contract that he's a starter when not injured
When has Yaya faked an injury?

wednesday night he was whoeful and seeming as he didnt like to be on the pitch , also whobbling (spelling)
True that he looked out of shape but I highly doubt he would fake an injury and stay on the pitch?

Just wasn't his night, wasn't anybody but Joe's night really

Im worried about Fletcher's goal conversion rate, something like 5 goals from 7 chances, give the man a chance and he WILL score

I expect a big game from Ya Ya everyone is allowed a bad spell but hes a world class player he will come up trumps!
Hope Micha is up to the challenge! nice to see him back.
Hope Johson doesnt come back to haunt us i never wanted him to go!
I pray for 3 points

pudge said:
Mancio said:
Revolver said:
Bit harsh I think. Ya Ya was brilliant last season for us (I know we can't live in the past)

I didn't see a lack of effort against Dortmund but feel he should have been playing further up the field.

Sadly we are paying for not getting a world class midfielder / central defender in over the summer

pudge said:

wednesday night he was whoeful and seeming as he didnt like to be on the pitch , also whobbling (spelling)
True that he looked out of shape but I highly doubt he would fake an injury and stay on the pitch?

I agree no one except Jpoe was exceptional.

Of course in the good old days if we were struggling to score De Jong could be brought on and Ya Ya pushed up the field.

(I appreciate that De Jong may have wanted to leave City but if was just down to money then I think it is the club who are now short changed)

pudge said:
Mancio said:
Revolver said:

pudge said:

i love yaya. but if you are the most rated (and payed) player in the team then you are not allowed to have a "wasnt his night" in the most important games , never

AJ against AK is a worry. He will beat him for fun like I'm sure he did numerous times in training.

xzbit04 said:
Im worried about Fletcher's goal conversion rate, something like 5 goals from 7 chances, give the man a chance and he WILL score

Well everyone bar Dortmund have pretty much had a 100% conversion rate so it wouldn't surprise me. I'm worried about Larson. Give them enough free kicks which they're going to play for like a motherfucker, and we're going to have some problems.

RandomJ said:
AJ against AK is a worry. He will beat him for fun like I'm sure he did numerous times in training.

Kolarov will be fine. AJ isnt all that and has little pace.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

i love yaya. but if you are the most rated (and payed) player in the team then you are not allowed to have a "wasnt his night" in the most important games , never
I agree, but with the exception of Joe, everyone was poor/below standard.

I know it's a cliché but it really just wasn't our night. Yaya has been our big game player in the past, he's captain today, hopefully we'll see the player we all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.