City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Nothing in the main sports and news channels. Our coverage is haltered by gremlins. The one time we do something that could be once in a lifetime, the fucking weather ruins the parade.

My own fault. I should have fucking gone.

Well that was a bit odd.

Great turn out blues but what a crazy place to put the stage.

Very strange stage management that

FFS !! Sky ****, some guy called, I think Powell, his first comment was that "the mind goes back to 2005" and claimed liverpool's parade was bigger. Then non-stop mentions of money, Abu Dhabi, charges and full City bingo. Twat.
Hahahahaha it’s delicious mate enjoy it they are all hurting hurting real bad,aahhhh little old City shouldn’t be winning anything it’s not fair I want things the way they were in the late 70’s and 80’s,lovely we knew this would happen as sure as night follows day hahahahaha just wait till the club are cleared of the charges hahahahaha ..

Funny as fuck... The players are absolutely battered... How the fuck is Jack still standing??

This club... made me cry on Saturday and made me cry again today

What a time to be a blue... Our kid passed a year ago this Saturday... Wish he'd seen this, it's momentus
I am so sorry to hear this, mate.

I am sure he is watching from the best seats in the universe.

Love you, blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.