City Victory Parade - 2022/23

It needs to end in the stadium. The ones who can't get in can still watch the parade like now and 54,000 can watch the interviews safely.

I’m not sure agree with that. It spreads the crowd out too much. I’d rather the centre of Manchester be packed like yesterday.

It was the stage area that wasn’t good enough. It needed to end in a big open space like where the town hall is (building site currently)

I’m not sure agree with that. It spreads the crowd out too much. I’d rather the centre of Manchester be packed like yesterday.

It was the stage area that wasn’t good enough. It needed to end in a big open space like where the town hall is (building site currently)

I don’t get why they did it on Oxford street, it goes down a hill towards the Palace Theatre and Oxford Road train station. Where they had it last year in front of the Hilton was much better for more people to see the stage. Well done to all who attended in biblical weather conditions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.