City Victory Parade - 2022/23

I am going to drive down and bring my boy down from Glasgow tomorrow. Any advice on where to park?
Do the park and ride and get the train in from Horwich Parkway (near Bolton Wanderers just off the M61). Free parking and only a few quid on the train. Manchester is a total nightmare for driving these days even without roads shut for the parade. Check the train times though as they are only frequent at peak times. Get off the train at Oxford Road or Deansgate to be near the parade start and finish.

Do the park and ride and get the train in from Horwich Parkway (near Bolton Wanderers just off the M61). Free parking and only a few quid on the train. Manchester is a total nightmare for driving these days even without roads shut for the parade. Check the train times though as they are only frequent at peak times. Get off the train at Oxford Road or Deansgate to be near the parade start and finish.
Cheers, still a good few trains to catch later back out of town. Think I Will give that a go.

That weather forecast…. Now saying 31 degrees and then lightning/thunder between 4 and 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.