City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Metro currently fucked all over......was going to park at Hollinwood, tram to Didsbury for an appointment then into town for the parade before back to Hollinwood for the car...

Looking like straight to Didsbury and hit & hope from there or try my hand from Ashton park & ride.

Currently the only line fully working is Ashton to Eccles.

Last edited:
Some things for tomorrow / today...

City are opening up blue car park for free parking (2000 spaces) for people to get the tram in.

Use ANY park and rides that are dotted about the city.

Get there early if you can

Everyone going into the stage area will be searched and there's additional screens dotted around so as many people can view as possible.

Also be nice to the staff, there will be certain roads blocked off and they will be told by the council to fill the stage area from certain directions, this is so as many people can get in as quickly as possible.

I am working it in a quite senior capacity tomorrow so will be on site early and will share some sneak peak pics when I can
By sharing this are you saying stewards etc are being briefed about what is happening? Could have done with you in Istanbul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.