City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Was it supposed to go past there? I missed the lot as I was still stuck in Turkey

Tannoy system and the thousands of blue waiting there suggests it was, the message we got is that they cut it short because of the weather, but that wasn't until the parade was over.

Still gutted that we took two pre-teens to the parade stood there for 2 hours only for the bus not to bother showing up. Pissed wet through was fun the thunder was excellent and the atmosphere was fantastic but we went to see the parade.

Old **** rant over ;)
We were on the intersection of George street and princess street, the bus did eventually turn up although the view was spoiled by thousands of knobheads who’d run down after it

Has anyone come across any aerial pictures of the parade? Been looking on the internet, but I can't find any. Thanks.
Granada reports had one up for a while it’s posted on fb,,but it shows few fans as it was up well before the parade started

Still gutted that we took two pre-teens to the parade stood there for 2 hours only for the bus not to bother showing up. Pissed wet through was fun the thunder was excellent and the atmosphere was fantastic but we went to see the parade.

Old **** rant over ;)
What were you expecting, grand stand along the route. Could have been trouping of the colour. Get a pistion, hope it's dedent when the 'parade' passes by, if not, tou
On the intersection of George St and Princess St, there were thousands of fans there you could barely move, it even had a huge tannoy system they couldn't be bothered using to tell fans that they weren't coming.View attachment 84083
It's a parade, what you expect grand stands along the route. No fault but your own, get there earlier, find a spot and keep there. I had a 6 year old my shoulders. I do blame the organisers for the rain though!

Fuck me mexico, you've been slagging the parade off almost before it finished. You must have 20 posts doing it on this thread.
Well as already mentioned…. I came up from Bristol and stayed over for the Parade….. all the people I met and spent time with in two great Manchester Pubs were emotional and so happy to experience this occasion.
Even the thunder storm could not detract from the sheer joy of being there.
Guess I was lucky, and spent quality time with “Glass half full” true blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.