City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Hoping the rain stays away but the forecast isn't looking good, All the fuckin sunshine for weeks and heavens to open right at the start of the parade. Unbelievable.

Hoping the rain stays away but the forecast isn't looking good, All the fuckin sunshine for weeks and heavens to open right at the start of the parade. Unbelievable.
Looking at the forecast it doesn't look brilliant.
Nothing could ruin this though.
Best feeling .
Apart my been a dad I've ever experienced

23 consecutive rain free days in the Costa del Manc before yesterday's biblical downpours apparently. The expression "typical Citeh" springs to mind. Can't Sheikhy buy some decent weather for this evening?

There's going to be no bugger at work in Greater Manchester tommorow, Sat night was busy but I think tonight is going to be something that no football fan around the World will have seen for a long time, we do tend to show up big for these parades!

Can’t wait for RAWK to find a clip of a bloke in a city top walking his dog round a graveyard in 1978 and claim it’s the parade.

Which forecasts are you all looking at, the met Office has this
it doesn’t look too bad according to this,
Today
Skip to Show full forecast
Time14:0015:0016:0017:0018:0019:0020:0021:0022:0023:00
Weather symbol
Sunny intervals
Sunny day
Light shower (day)
Light shower (day)
Cloudy
Cloudy
Light shower (day)
Cloudy
Light shower (night)
Thunder
Chance of precipitation i10%10%30%30%10%10%30%10%30%50%
Temperature Temperature in °CChoose temperature units °C °F i30°29°30°29°27°26°24°23°23°22°

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.