City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Anybody know what time gates open ?

Bit mental with ques for stage area

Looking at the route, I think they’ve underestimated how many fans are going to turn up. It doesn’t seem long enough or have enough open spaces to accommodate the numbers (it’s mostly just got small pavements along most of the route).

Remember the 2011 FA Cup winning parade? It went all around Town (longer than today’s route) then all the way up to the Etihad where the stadium was full.

I think there might be even more there tonight than back then yet the route is barely a few miles long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Police behaviour fucking appalling.
Disgraceful wasn’t it,all hard men behind their shields and batons,would they be so hard on their own without them,think we know the answer to that,only Thing I saw wrong was climbing up on and damaging the rescue vehicle,and considering the numbers involved and intoxicated its unfortunate but in the grand scheme of things absolutely fuck all ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.