City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Thought the 2 presenters were terrible and and I find it incredible that they're still in a job. When the players came onstage they didn't know what to say or ask them. It was pathetic. Unplanned, unprepared and unprofessional.
Natalie Pike asking Pep about whether Oasis should get back together was virtually her first question to him. Me and the Mrs both looked at each other saying "WTF"!

It was, got the tram from Timperley about half 5 and every station was packed.
Never see that many on a match day for Blues or Rags, nowhere near.

We took a detour down the back streets for food and all pubs, bars restaurants and god knows where we're full, none of this is seen on the parade shots.

Mcr hospitality made a killing last night.
Parked at my ex’s in OT and got the tram in at 4 and it was rammed then, young families, old timers, groups of lads - everywhere you looked there were blues.

We thought we were stealing a march getting to town early and grabbing a bite to eat in a tiny relatively unknown restaurant in a back street off deansgate - walked in at 430 and every table had blues at it.

It had the vibe of Rio at carnival time, just hordes of people everywhere

Last edited:
Natalie Pike asking Pep about whether Oasis should get back together was virtually her first question to him. Me and the Mrs both looked at each other saying "WTF"!

I was expecting a video link to Noel in LA but nothing, bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.