City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

What on earth was the EXTRA OFFICIAL there for if not to give that PEN, was looking straight at it!

Furious. Every week, we getting our pants pulled down and probed by ref's and linesmans. My ass is bleeding so i'm guessing the players must be mutated at this rate.

i♥city! said:
The Ref didn't cost us the game , the silly 2 goals did . Can't blame the ref for those goals.

you're right but you can FOR TE PERFRECLY GOOD GOAL NOT ALLOWED AND TE CLEAR PEN NOT GIVEN FFS

So far I've lost nearly three stone in weight, but sod it, I have the urge to pour vast amounts of chocolate down my throat after that. I need some sort of consolation after seeing us robbed so blatantly.

Those coonts did everything within their remit to stop us winning that game - European super league now!!
Platini fook off and die you horse eating shite

Started off very very badly. Really good fight back. I wish we could always play at that tempo.

Two awful decisions have cost us a vital win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.