City Vs Arsenal Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

After watching that it makes Arsenal at home look like a piece of piss. Of course I know it won't be, just can't wait to see city again.

Dzeko deserves to start, Barry not 100% and should be rested while he gets some more fitness, Yaya in the more attacking role.

And a clean sheet please, let's get the defence back to last seasons excellent form.

Bad luck tonight,didn't deserve too lose in the last 10 minutes. . .hope city have a response against arsenal.

Must win to get back on track.

................................................Hart...........................

Zaba.........................Kompany.....................Lescott....................Clichy

...............................Garcia........................Rodwell.........................

..............................................Yaya................................................

....................Aguero.................Dzeko...........................Tevez................

Possibly Silva in for Aguero

milner and lescott must start now

I hope tonight gives us a kick up the backside, we are lacking a little hunger in the league at the moment in my opinion, possibly a hangover to the relief of winning the title last season.
The players have to realise their careers at City did not end on the 13th May 2012, we have the much harder task of retaining the league now.

For me Tevez will be dropped but will be used as a sub, Dzeko and Aguero need some game time, Nasri looks like he is out with hamstring issues and for me I want to see Zaba back in at right back and Joleon back at center back, although I thought Nastasic had a brilliant debut tonight. Kolarov in for Clichy as overall I think Mancini's rotation policy will kick in full throttle now.

---------------Hart----------------

Zab--Kompany--Lescott--Kolarov

------Garcia------------Barry------

---------------Yaya-----------------

---------Silva---------(roaming)

---------------Kun-------

---------------Dzeko------------O

Hart(c), Zabaleta, Nastasic, Lescott, Clichy, Javi Garcia, Barry, Yaya Toure, Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko for me.

Setup:

---------------------Hart(c)--------------------

Zaba--------Nastasic-----JoLe---------Clichy

-------------Javi---------Barry---------------

Aguero-------------Yaya--------------Tevez-

------------------Dzeko------------------------

Subs: Panty, AK, Kolo, Rodwell, Silva, Nasri, Balo.

Interesting selections from people. I would personally start with this formation.

Hart
Maicon Kompany Nastisic Clichy

Silva Toure Garcia Sinclair

Dzeko Arguero

Though Maicon's and Aguero's place depend on how fit they are. Would not risk them if they were not 100%.

Time for a clean sheet which against that shower of shit should be no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.