City vs Barca - Post Match Thread

Oh well we took the game to them with 10men so no need to hang our heads low. IMO this is far from over. Nasri will be fit so will aguero. They have not impressed me where they just dominated. Onward and upward city!

It was a foul on Navas the ref gave everything all night but not that, changed the game.

We did well and another lesson learnt ineurope, we have to improve technically in certain areas and we will.

All out attack for the next game, got to go for broke and hope. Crap result after a quality effort.

We were brilliant. I'm so pissed off about the red card. Just our luck that when we're matching one of the best teams in the world, someone drops a bollock and we gift them a goal and an extra man for the whole half.

Gutted. Ref and linesman was crap for both sides. Martin was actually doing well until then aswell but thats the problem at that level, mistakes get punished.

That 2nd goal was a killer after we had played so well when down to 10 men.
I don't have any angst tonight because I thought we played ok. What chokes me though is what might have been, but that's football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.