City vs Barca - Post Match Thread

gmckennasell said:
Haveacookie said:
supercity88 said:
This thread is ridiculous. I literally have a choice whether to watch paint dry or grass grow! Is this Barca bloke serious? Are we actually debating this. We have one of the best pitches in world football, the length of the grass doesn't alter so significantly as to impact on the style of play. Look at the pass completion percentages! Were there any serious injuries? All signs of a good pitch. Look at what Tottenham played on last night. Jesus Navas this guys a twat.

Barca fan here. I agree, no injuries, no visible mud, high pass completion percentages etc - the pitch was fine. I've seen some teams try to make it hard for us by letting the grass grow long, water the pitch way to much, make the pitch as small as regulations allow - but only fair game this time.
Overall it was a fair game, we maybe got 60% of the 50/50 fouls sure. We maybe also got a couple of 'easy' fk's. Kompany and Pellegrini complained that some fouls would not be given in the EPL, well this wasn't the EPL.
But there were no major scandals in my honest and as objective as possible opinion - Navas dived or went down ver very very easy before the red card /PK, we should have had a handball PK, the offside goal was not offside, the red card was a no-brainer, the foul on Messi continued after the line.
Some City fans come to our forum and post what Kompany said, that Barca was not the best team they've faced. Well than it makes it even more embarrassing you didn't beat us, or even score a goal at your own home ground. And just as Pellegrini said that no good refs could come from Sweden, haha wtf - butthurt much? Ok Pellegrini, no good coach could come from Chile either than, it's not like Chile is a great footballing nation is it now?
Anyway, I hope you win the EPL. Put Mou in his place!

navas went down easily ? barca players are coached to do this every single one of your players goes down easy and screaming like a little spanish senorita . Upto the sending off you had 60% posession and yet joe hart only had one save to make , we made valdes save on at least 6 occasions , you didnt even dominate against 10 men . We are not embarrassed about not scoring when we had to play 40 minutes with 10 men , maybe barca should be embarrassed that they didnt take advantage ,and as for your "offside" goal you wouldnt have even got into our penalty area if we had 11 men , you won the game on one decision , dont kid yourself you are a better side than City. But there is every possibility we will not progress in champs league now , not because barca are a better side , but because the ref will give you everything at the naughty camp , if we got an impartial ref we would comfortably beat you , maybe not as comfortable as bayern though (was that 7-0 or 8-0 on aggregate i cant remember). Just hope uefa take action against your club over the bribes and back handers you had to give to get neymar to play for your club , (and i thought players didnt got to barca for the money , its supposed to be the glory not 100m euros ( half in a brown envelope) and 350,000 euros a week ), class and history ? more like bribes and corruption , Not surprising in spain though , more bent / dishonest mayors and councillors than the whole rest of the world , now run along and sign on the dole with the other 25% in your country , this forums for proper football supporters , not gloryhunting tourists.

Eating_popcorn_gif.gif

Haveacookie said:
supercity88 said:
This thread is ridiculous. I literally have a choice whether to watch paint dry or grass grow! Is this Barca bloke serious? Are we actually debating this. We have one of the best pitches in world football, the length of the grass doesn't alter so significantly as to impact on the style of play. Look at the pass completion percentages! Were there any serious injuries? All signs of a good pitch. Look at what Tottenham played on last night. Jesus Navas this guys a twat.

Barca fan here. I agree, no injuries, no visible mud, high pass completion percentages etc - the pitch was fine. I've seen some teams try to make it hard for us by letting the grass grow long, water the pitch way to much, make the pitch as small as regulations allow - but only fair game this time.
Overall it was a fair game, we maybe got 60% of the 50/50 fouls sure. We maybe also got a couple of 'easy' fk's. Kompany and Pellegrini complained that some fouls would not be given in the EPL, well this wasn't the EPL.
But there were no major scandals in my honest and as objective as possible opinion - Navas dived or went down ver very very easy before the red card /PK, we should have had a handball PK, the offside goal was not offside, the red card was a no-brainer, the foul on Messi continued after the line.
Some City fans come to our forum and post what Kompany said, that Barca was not the best team they've faced. Well than it makes it even more embarrassing you didn't beat us, or even score a goal at your own home ground. And just as Pellegrini said that no good refs could come from Sweden, haha wtf - butthurt much? Ok Pellegrini, no good coach could come from Chile either than, it's not like Chile is a great footballing nation is it now?

Why are you a Barca fan? You sound a fuck of a lot like an american to me.

Barcon said:
Haveacookie said:
supercity88 said:

We all sound like Americans to you you Canadian ****.

FCBarca said:
willy eckerslike said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Of course Spaniards and Catalans (you´re not one I deduce) have never got up to dirty tricks of this kind EVER!!
What we did was well within the rules - the length of the grass was within specified limits because if it hadn´t been we would have been ordered to cut it - end off

Now toddle off back to rag cafe

Totally agree mcw. Mowing the grass after a game encourages new growth as it stimulates individual grass leaves to return to an upright position as it may have been flattened by a player rolling around after a tackle.

This happens more in some games than others, of course, depending on the "kind" of players playing.

But mowing before the match doesn't eh?...Keep telling yourself it wasn't some attempt to slow down Barcelona's passing...Pellegrini knows this trick quite well...There were pics ahead of the match showing footprints quite visible due to the length

There should be regulations on length as this is a common tactic against Barcelona...not to worry, the Camp Nou pitch will be nice & fast

Why the fuck would we let the grass grow long? It's not like we're Bolton now is it. Longer grass would be worse for us to play on as well.

-- Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 pm --

Gaylord du Bois said:
Barcon said:
Haveacookie said:

We all sound like Americans to you you Canadian ****.

Fuck off you old queen. Only Bimbo gets to call me Canadian as he's pretty.
Anyway, if you had said "butthurt", I would just assume you had reccently had sex.

Challenger1978 said:
gmckennasell said:
Haveacookie said:

navas went down easily ? barca players are coached to do this every single one of your players goes down easy and screaming like a little spanish senorita . Upto the sending off you had 60% posession and yet joe hart only had one save to make , we made valdes save on at least 6 occasions , you didnt even dominate against 10 men . We are not embarrassed about not scoring when we had to play 40 minutes with 10 men , maybe barca should be embarrassed that they didnt take advantage ,and as for your "offside" goal you wouldnt have even got into our penalty area if we had 11 men , you won the game on one decision , dont kid yourself you are a better side than City. But there is every possibility we will not progress in champs league now , not because barca are a better side , but because the ref will give you everything at the naughty camp , if we got an impartial ref we would comfortably beat you , maybe not as comfortable as bayern though (was that 7-0 or 8-0 on aggregate i cant remember). Just hope uefa take action against your club over the bribes and back handers you had to give to get neymar to play for your club , (and i thought players didnt got to barca for the money , its supposed to be the glory not 100m euros ( half in a brown envelope) and 350,000 euros a week ), class and history ? more like bribes and corruption , Not surprising in spain though , more bent / dishonest mayors and councillors than the whole rest of the world , now run along and sign on the dole with the other 25% in your country , this forums for proper football supporters , not gloryhunting tourists.

Eating_popcorn_gif.gif
Made me laugh that :0)

gmckennasell said:
Haveacookie said:
supercity88 said:

4hz14w.jpg

gmckennasell said:
Haveacookie said:
supercity88 said:

f_e6763e66ea0a.gif

Damocles said:
gmckennasell said:
Haveacookie said:

f_e6763e66ea0a.gif
Hilarious :0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.