City Vs Barnsley FA Cup Post Game Discussion Thread

stonerblue said:
Have we kept 'awsome' ?
She's funny.

I sent Squirty a little note the day she joined up saying that there was the distinct whiff of lavender about her!

I am not putting their remarks in quotes but awesomness (& what an oxymoron is that name!!) and jany are totally wrong, it was Tevez who spoke to Mr Mancini and then Mr Mancini answered him. It did not look angry from where I sat but Mr Mancini did say on ESPN after the match that it was not an argument. (Yes I am sad I came home and watched it all again!!)

Tevez had been signalling that he wanted to come off for a few minutes before that because Platt and Mr Mancini were talking with Brian Kidd about it. So, awesomeness and jany, don't invent trouble where none exists!!

I thought Tevez played very well yesterday, three goals and 2 assists was money well earned. But the best for me was when we were singing: "He drives when he wants"! Brilliant lads.

RandomJ said:
samharris said:
standupifyouhatemanu said:
Pants all the way to the final for me, it would be a travesty to drop him for Wemberleeee

He hasnt conceeded yet so should go to wembley,hopefully twice.

He's hardly been tested either. If we draw the rags next would be a huge risk to have him between the sticks based on him facing lower league opposition.

He faced the rags last year,ok we lost but all goals were not down to him..he nearly saved Rooneys penalty.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 am --<br /><br />
Jany said:
awesomeness said:
WHY IS MANCINI ALWAYS SUCH AN ASS TO PLAYERS? why did he have to pick on tevez and make him angry when he had such a good game. man mancini pisses me off, he never addresses the players when they come off, let alone tell them good job or something. jurgen klopp should be an example for all managers, he treats his players like his sons.
now i know it wasnt tevez's fault when he went rogue, mancini is just a dick
Agreed, don't understand him.

-- Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 am --

awesomeness said:
karen7 said:
you dont know what was said,it looked like they were talking about him having an inj.dont jump on it till you know the facts

no it looked like mancini picking on tevez for asking to be subbed and tevez went off. mancini just doesnt know how to handle players and treat them with respect
Mancini does not know the word 'Respect'

whos this coont.

Jany said:
It would have just been great to see the manager actually congratulate Tevez when he came off. He's had a difficult week, yet here he had just scored three goals and two assists for city - great performance, and it would have finished it off so well to get a (warm) handshake from Mancini.
And the fault for that lies with, er, who? A couple of tips for you; think before you start typing, and use the ''review'' button to read through your post and see if you REALLY want to post something that leaves you open to disagreement.

BillyShears said:
Was too easy. Can't really say anything other than if we can do that to Barnsley, does beg the question why we made Ajax look like Barcelona a few months back.
5-0 up after an hour. Couldn't have scripted it better. We're going back to Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.