City Vs Barnsley FA Cup Post Game Discussion Thread

awesomeness said:
WHY IS MANCINI ALWAYS SUCH AN ASS TO PLAYERS? why did he have to pick on tevez and make him angry when he had such a good game. man mancini pisses me off, he never addresses the players when they come off, let alone tell them good job or something. jurgen klopp should be an example for all managers, he treats his players like his sons.
now i know it wasnt tevez's fault when he went rogue, mancini is just a dick

Huh!! I saw Tevez asking to come off, what you on about?

kinkysleftfoot said:
awesomeness said:
WHY IS MANCINI ALWAYS SUCH AN ASS TO PLAYERS? why did he have to pick on tevez and make him angry when he had such a good game. man mancini pisses me off, he never addresses the players when they come off, let alone tell them good job or something. jurgen klopp should be an example for all managers, he treats his players like his sons.
now i know it wasnt tevez's fault when he went rogue, mancini is just a dick

Huh!! I saw Tevez asking to come off, what you on about?

He has gone from the forum now, don't bother with him he was just a troll

karen7 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
irishben said:
david silva
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjZnad3wfw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

how is his still alive?that can kill you you know!

Did any of the papers run with the: 'Silva's so disillusioned at City he attempts suicide'-line?

Watched highlights again and the moment of the day was Nasri's run and pass to Tevez for his hatrick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.