City Vs Barnsley FA Cup Post Game Discussion Thread

awesomeness said:
WHY IS MANCINI ALWAYS SUCH AN ASS TO PLAYERS? why did he have to pick on tevez and make him angry when he had such a good game. man mancini pisses me off, he never addresses the players when they come off, let alone tell them good job or something. jurgen klopp should be an example for all managers, he treats his players like his sons.
now i know it wasnt tevez's fault when he went rogue, mancini is just a dick

You know fuck all, besides what the fucking media tells you.
Please just leave before you get more abuse then you ever have in your life.

samharris said:
Tom_mcfc said:
How many crap driving puns do you think they will squeeze in

Tevez puts his foot on the gas to drive City forward to the semi. :)

yeah and city in the driving seat before. You can get away with one pun but Christ they're milking it

veru good performance by the lads today..now get one of milwall or burn in the semi....well done

jimharri said:
awesomeness said:
WHY IS MANCINI ALWAYS SUCH AN ASS TO PLAYERS? why did he have to pick on tevez and make him angry when he had such a good game. man mancini pisses me off, he never addresses the players when they come off, let alone tell them good job or something. jurgen klopp should be an example for all managers, he treats his players like his sons.
Enjoy your stay (however short it may be). And Kolo being nice; ''it was a difficult game''. Riiight Kolo.
oh shut up will ya, who asked you.
your so stupid, cant criticize mancini now? if mancini was a jew, you would probably say, your being "anti-semitic"<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:31 pm --<br /><br />
mgreenz97 said:
awesomeness said:

You know fuck all, besides what the fucking media tells you.
Please just leave before you get more abuse then you ever have in your life.
hey blind tit, do you have eyes?
lol at you shouting abuse hahaha go jump off a bridge

awesomeness said:
jimharri said:
awesomeness said:
Enjoy your stay (however short it may be). And Kolo being nice; ''it was a difficult game''. Riiight Kolo.
your so stupid, cant criticize mancini now? if mancini was a jew, you would probably say, your being "anti-semitic"

Pass the crack pipe,theres a good chap.

awesomeness said:
karen7 said:
awesomeness said:

you dont know what was said,it looked like they were talking about him having an inj.dont jump on it till you know the facts

no it looked like mancini picking on tevez for asking to be subbed and tevez went off. mancini just doesnt know how to handle players and treat them with respect

Awesome

awesomeness said:
jimharri said:
awesomeness said:
your so stupid, cant criticize mancini now? if mancini was a jew, you would probably say, your being "anti-semitic"
"you're"

stony said:
awesomeness said:
karen7 said:
you dont know what was said,it looked like they were talking about him having an inj.dont jump on it till you know the facts

no it looked like mancini picking on tevez for asking to be subbed and tevez went off. mancini just doesnt know how to handle players and treat them with respect

Awesome

Awfull :)

samharris said:
awesomeness said:
jimharri said:

Pass the crack pipe,theres a good chap.
ye i know your on crack, but doesnt mean everyone here is, so go smoke some crack and do one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.