City vs Bayern Post Match Thread

Re: Bayern Munich Post Match

Where to start.

At the end of the day, we won. So well done to the club.

Some of the players were immense tonight. Navas and Mangala were excellent. Agüero, what more can be said. He's easily the best out and out striker in the world. Better than Zlatan, better than Suarez.

Hart was poor although he has been very good this season. I'm struggling to see why we have signed Sagna.

I thought Agüero looked isolated up front and I have no idea why it took so long to bring Jovetic on who was immense after getting two assists and he just gave their defense a lot more to worry about.

I think this summer we have to rectify a lot of what is wrong with this squad of players. The calibre of player we go for has to be the same level as Agüero and Silva, not Willy and Sagna.

We have tried to sign Sanchez and Hazard and failed. We still need that goal scoring wide man. Reus, Shaqiri, El Sharaawy. We need one of them. Pogba, Pjanic. Clyne to replace Sagna.

I won't breach the management subject.

Great win tonight. Long live king Serg.

Best thing for me tonight, apart from the hatrick, was when we got level we looked like we still wanted to win rather than settle for a draw.

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN oh yes you fucking beauty Agueroooooooooooooooooooooo now get the job done in rome...fucking YESSSSSSSSSSS

Any draw with goals send us through now if Bayern beat CSKA.

Uh, looks much better, let+s do it.

Ray78 said:
Never in doubt :).

BS you were probally biting your fingernails and crying although I was in doubt.Kun is my soccer saviour. Although we must stay grounded and beat Roma it's not over yet.

eyejay51 said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
HAHA chiles is so fucking bitter. Where would we be without sergio? what a player

Chiles is an absolute **** - wish someone would twat the bastard.

Doing his best to demean the win i see.

Him and the pig will be gutted as they have had to rip their script up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.