City vs Bayern Post Match Thread

Bluemoonie92 said:
HAHA chiles is so fucking bitter. Where would we be without sergio? what a player

Same as Barcelona without Messi and Real without Ronaldo.

Aguero certainly is something else, the goal alone could be critical... not just for the result, but for the club, fans and players confidence.

Zabaleta needs to start every game though, we can't be rotating the back four like this... it's not doing any good, as soon as he entered, the game changed. All being well, this'll kick start the season and we'll go to Southampton and secure three points. Alot of players need to put a shift in though. Aguero can't do it on his own.

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is how the 4-5-1 works.

With the exception of a couple of dumb-ass moments which happen regardless of formation, we would have won tonight working like that. Look out Yaya, you need to up the beat.

if you told me at the start we would still have a chance on the last matchday id have taken it.

I am an idiot - why do I doubt this team - cracking game - all the critics were lining up to slam City - " couldn't beat 10 men, etc"......
Then a SERGIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.