City vs Birmingham - Official Match Thread

Cobwebcat said:
4th in the Prem and booing and moaning. Some people have no memories and no gratitude.

are you really that easily pleased?
its wank absolutely wank

shaiomarali said:
well, that was tripe.

But I wouldn't go far to booing the team at HT. why would we bring down the team's morale ffs? It's like allocating 10000 seats to the visitors.

No wonder we are not progressing. A slight change from the norm of winning, our team gets booed. at the end of the day i feel those who do are afraid that the sheikh will walk soon if we keep on playing shite.

What do people want? Have david james become the striker kind of entertainment? This is how new title contenders start. Chelsea had their fair share of 1-0 wins and boring tactics, and then worked around that.

I hope the 2nd half would be better, but coming out of the tunnel to a throng of your own booing fans is not really motivating.

The norm of winning? We haven't even scored at home in 2 and a half games. We've recently won at West Brom but apart from that losing 3-0 to Arsenal, 2-1 to Wolves, 0-0 against Man Utd (without looking like scoring).

Re: Re: City vs Birmingham - Official Match Thread

Prestwich_Blue said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Its not great but it isn't as bad as some of you are making out, too many flappers on here.
I'm sat here in 109 and I can tell you its bad. That 45 minutes seemed like 70. Birmingham are 17th for a reason.

That's some serious professional fucking doom mongering there PB. At the match but still got time to come on here and whinge.

Take a bow son.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Great start, before I go on just checking but am I ok to post positive stuff on here?

No, now fvck off you positive person you :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.