City vs Birmingham - Official Match Thread

We really need pace in our team. We went from one of the quickest to one of the slowest teams in the prem.

Re: an expensively assembled Stuart Pearce side

That 1st Half was dire to say the least.Hopefully they wake up and put it right in the 2nd.

Tevez,Johnson,Silva,Milner and 2 attacking full backs in Boateng and Kolarov and we still cant create f*ck all.Whats happening??

well, that was tripe.

But I wouldn't go far to booing the team at HT. why would we bring down the team's morale ffs? It's like allocating 10000 seats to the visitors.

No wonder we are not progressing. A slight change from the norm of winning, our team gets booed. at the end of the day i feel those who do are afraid that the sheikh will walk soon if we keep on playing shite.

What do people want? Have david james become the striker kind of entertainment? This is how new title contenders start. Chelsea had their fair share of 1-0 wins and boring tactics, and then worked around that.

I hope the 2nd half would be better, but coming out of the tunnel to a throng of your own booing fans is not really motivating.

chase of spades said:
Why the fuk is there people moaning half way through a game?!

What do you want,to be 5.0 up at half time?

wtf,fuck off!

i dont mind losing the game but with a good playing football

im a fraid of future games ending up like this game which is real worrrying me

BlueMoonWalker said:
stony said:
Bluemoon match thread is notorious for the amount of fuckwits that frequent it.
It's like a guilty pleasure though Stony, despite them we still keep coming back for more each week.

Matchday threads are the only reason Cheesy stays on as a mod. Well that and the 2k a year from Ric.

Banning fuckwits is his one pleasure in life.

alfalahi said:
chase of spades said:
Why the fuk is there people moaning half way through a game?!

What do you want,to be 5.0 up at half time?

wtf,fuck off!

i dont mind losing the game but with a good playing football

im a fraid of future games ending up like this game which is real worrrying me

people will walk away from the game if they see football like this every week

ayrshire_blue said:
Johnson, Milner, Tevez, Silva and Yaya Toure have not done enough.

I don't see why Yaya Toure is still starting. He's barely done anything this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.